Saturday, February 19, 2011

Conference Day 2

Day 2 of the conference is amount to commence. Yesterday brought lots of networking opportunities & fabulous clinics/performances. Today you can catch myself and team "special projects" (or as I like to say Tim Harris' entourage) at the general session & the JW Pepper Reading session. I will also be promoting We Care Coffee, Rav Embroidery, San Jose State University, Music Filing Systems & JW Pepper Music.

Here's a few shots from last night's concert with San Jose State University & Eddie Daniels.








San Jose State on stage for sound check








Eddie Daniels & I :)

Happy Conference! And update from yesterday...they (the powers that be) are considering the whole "discount for multiple conference memberships). That would be thrifty!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:M St,Fresno,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment