Monday, April 25, 2011

Hey readers! I need your feedback!

Hello all you thrifty band director followers-all 19 of you that officially follow me and the few hundred of you who read my blogs-thanks!

Now I need your help. We have been collecting ink jet cartridges for recycling but we have not made the money that I had hoped to on it and this is a result of the vendor that we have been using (a local business not to be named). But that's not the point of this blog.

The point is that I need a new vendor for ink jet cartridge and cell phone recycling.


Right now I'm looking at switching to Phoneraiser.


So my question to all of you is that do you do ink jet cartridge recycling or cell phone recycling or both? How do you do it? Do you do it ongoing through the year or dedicated drives (certain times of year) or both? Whose your vendor and the big question...how well have you done?

Thanks and when I get this going don't worry...I will blog about it!

1 comment:

  1. Let me check--we used a cell phone recycler at our elementary school, but I cannot remember any details.
    Kel B

    ReplyDelete